Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Business of Bulls**t

Sisters, while sitting here writing my diary I notice that today's quote of the day is one from George Washington, and I just have to share it with you, it said, "LET YOUR DISCOURSE WITH MEN OF BUSINESS BE SHORT AND COMPREHENSIVE."  I love it - and, if we just replace the word 'business' with the word 'bullshit' then I think we have our new mission statement for the dating arena (and definitely for the mistresshood eh). Wise words from a wise man, and even though he made that statement in the 1700's we can still definitely learn from it today...

Ironically, I met a lovely George myself today, in LA.  All I can tell you is that he is delectably tall dark and handsome!  Incase you're reading this George, thanks for making me smile today and, thanks a lot for 'Ruby.'  :-)

That's all 
Sarah J. x


No comments: