Saturday, May 4, 2013
The 13-Steps and traditions of the “Mistresses Anonymous” Support and Recovery Program, as used my live "MA" meetings around the world.
1. You admit you have a problem: - That your life is out of control due to living as a Mistress in despair of her affair.
2. You fully commit to reclaiming your life from this skid-row of relationships, from this toxic love and toxic married man.
3. Set goals to stop all communication with your MM (married man) and throw away everything that reminds you of him.
4. Make a list of all the things you have given up to be with your MM during the affair.
5. Make inventory of all the lies he has told you and the empty promises he has made to you.
6. Make a list of all your family and friends you’ve lied to and come clean to them.
7. Attend MA meetings and find an MA sponsor to keep you strong.
8. Actively monitor your goals. Empower yourself. Work hard to regain your personal power, self-respect and self-esteem.
9. Practice being single. Go on a date a week with a single guy.
10. Fully commit to NEVER allow yourself to be second best again.
11. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and wallowing in misery.
12. Actively follow the 12 steps and share the MA message.
13. Enjoy a nice cold glass of step #13 (aka Chardonnay) you deserve it.