Friday, March 14, 2008

Politically Incorrect.

Well, well, well.  What a story about The Governor of New York eh?  The exposure of Eliot Spitzer's secret life has caused such a stir that it's consistenly being covered on the news, and TV chat shows daily.  I am amazed why we are all so surprised though.  The only thing that surprises me is that he was actually caught (oh, and that his wife's name is so near to the name "Tilda.") 

However, I was beyond thrilled to learn that today's episode of the Oprah Show, was the repeat of the show I was privileged to be a guest on last October, called, "I'm the Other Woman."  (Now - what's that saying about an ill wind blowing somebody some good?)

Mistresses, feel feel to email me at sarah@havinganaffairthebook.com.  

Kisses, Sarah J. x


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a horrible lonely life and getting out of it is a horrible lonely thing to go through. I guess I deserve this. I did what i did and now I suffer the consequences.How on earth do you deal with being second best, waiting on the phone to ring, being available to him when he isn't available to you? I got into this and now I don't know how to get out with a sane mind.