Sunday, February 10, 2008

Anti- Valentines Day....

So many of you tell me you are not looking forward to Valentines Day.  You say that, if you are alone, you are depressed because you have no love interest and nobody to "spoil you," and many of you tell me, that although you have a partner, or a married lover, you do not get the attention from him or her that you desire.  I ask you though, what is enough??

I have no worries about Valentines Day, as whether I receive anything or not it doesn't matter to me, as I will be buying myself some roses, and definitely some champagne, to celebrate all I have achieved this year.  I believe that if you are content with what you have, you will always end up having more.  If you always concentrate on what you dont have, you will never ever have enough in life....

(Jon - email me to sarah@havinganaffairthebook.com, if you are still in London?  I'm intrigued...)

"Peace and Profits"
Sarah J. x
  

No comments: