Monday, December 24, 2007

Ho Ho Ho....

In the words of that popular song: "So this is Christmas, and what have we done?"

Well, I tell you, after reading some of the emails, that I get to my "mistresses anonymous support  group," I can see that a good many of you "other women" have finally woken up to the depth of lies your MM is telling you (and shockingly, in some cases, ANOTHER woman on the side, as well as you, too!) and you proceeded to take action and dump the bastards!!  I am so proud of you all for that!  Don't be available to provide the "ho ho ho" services for your MM this year - that's what his wife is for, right?

I want to wish you all a very merry christmas, from a freezing cold Vail, Colorado.  I do read all your emails (where ever I am) and get back to you all very quickly, as you know: - especially because this time of year is so damn hard for the other woman.  

Keep the faith (and for those who have read my book - "keep doing your DD sisters!")

Peace and Profits
Sarah J. x 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah, I would be interested in speaking to you about our service: www.AshleyMadison.com

-Noel Biderman
President, The Ashley Madison Agency
(416) 483-1317 ex.2208
noel@ashleymadison.com