Sunday, July 26, 2009

Calling all LA based Mistresses

Hey all
So, it is confirmed. A national TV show with one of your favorite hosts (hint: he is a 'Doctor') is doing a show about my Mistresses Anonymous Group (MAG) and the online daily support group (www.mogulus.com/uk2la). So for any of you who have trusted me enough with your stories and sought advice from me, especially those who come to my MA group sessions, please let me know if you would be interested and willing to come on TV with me and become liberated by telling your story.

So many of you have told me that I saved your souls - some your lives - and also inspired you to end your affairs, that I hope to hear from some of you. I need YOU now.....

Anonymity can be arranged if you would like that. Time to show the prime time audience that the perception of the other woman is very wrong!

Email me to sarah@havinganaffairthebook.com if you are interested and would like to know more.

Hugs
Sarah J. x

No comments: